The deadline is tight, and your fitout needs something special. Yet most suppliers require 20 days to manufacture and despatch.
SUPAWOOD understands the complexities architects and designers face when working on projects with short lead times. That’s why they have created EXPRESSFIT, a new product range that removes deadline stress without compromising your design vision and end quality.
EXPRESSFIT is a system of custom-designed beam and slat linings for ceilings, walls, screens and drop-in tiles that can be manufactured and despatched in just 10 working days or less once your order is finalised.
EXPRESSFIT beams and slats come in a variety of sizes and finishes as well as acoustic and fire-retardant options. Plus, the product range is easy to specify and install.
Ordering EXPRESSFIT is simple. To get started:
- Choose Your Solution – Beams, Slats or both
- Choose Profiles – and specify Fire Rating
- Choose Finish
- We Start Manufacturing
- Order is Despatched within the next 10 Working Days!
Now you can beat lead time stress when selecting EXPRESSFIT by SUPAWOOD for your next project.
- 6 Finishes, 3 Sizes, acoustic and fire-retardant options
- Easy to cut and join onsite
- Light weight makes them ideal where working with heavy materials poses logistical and/or structural problems
- Acoustic ceilings absorb up to 85% of incident sound
- 9 Finishes, 3 Slat profiles, acoustic and fire-retardant options
- Economical and versatile screw-fixed slats for walls and ceilings
- Drop-in tile slats for ceilings; full access to services
- Range of durable concept veneer finishes
- Installation is exceptionally clean