Sunscreen Window Tinting offers 3M Prestige window films designed to protect home interiors from the damaging effects of sunlight.
When unfiltered sunlight enters a room, it can cause fading of fabric, wallpaper, natural wood flooring, photos and other valuables, impacting the investment made by the homeowner.
Sunscreen’s 3M Prestige window films address the three major causes of fading – solar heat, visible light and harmful ultraviolet rays – by offering a higher standard of fade protection.
3M Prestige window films are designed to reduce the effects of solar heat and visible light on the furnishings and will block up to 99.98% of the sun’s UV rays, which are the single largest cause of fading.
Depending on the film chosen, one can enjoy a 79% reduction in the sun’s heat. While no film can stop fading completely, 3M window films dramatically slow the progress of fading to keep home interiors looking beautiful.
Major advantages of Sunscreen’s 3M Prestige window films:
- Reduces glare in a sunlit room, allowing a person to work on a computer screen or watch television without the added eyestrain from excessive light
- Increases comfort by rejecting up to 79% of the sun’s heat, reducing warmth in the room
- Ensures energy savings with reduced heat in the room
- Blocks up to 99.98% of the sun’s harmful UV rays, protecting the residents against skin cancer
- Backed by 3M’s experience, proven in millions of square metres of window film installations all over the world
Sunscreen Window Tinting has been operating for over 30 years in the field of window films, and their staff is trained in the latest methods of application by 3M. Sunscreen also offers one of the most comprehensive commercial warranties for window film installations.