3M Frosted and Dusted Crystal special effect films from Sunscreen Window Tinting provide an economical way of creating distinctive designs on glass. 3M Frosted and Dusted Crystal translucent films are hardwearing and very versatile, and can be used as temporary or permanent solutions. 3M Frosted and Dusted Crystal special effect films can be used to change the look of a room with ease and replaced as often as desired without incurring the costs of replacing expensive etched or sandblasted glass.
3M 7725SE-314 Dusted film has an etched glass appearance 3M 7725-324 Frosted film has a sandblasted glass appearance 3M Frosted and Dusted Crystal special effect films can be applied to glass, acrylic or polycarbonate and are suitable for interior of exterior applications, from full glass coverage for privacy, to more complicated computer cut designs and company logos.
3M Frosted and Dusted Crystal special effect films are commonly used for: Office and reception signage
- Obscuring windows for council approval
- Office partitions
- Shop signage
- Glass balustrades or stairwells
- Safety visibility strips and decals
Additional services offered by Sunscreen include:
- Product advice and technical specifications
- After sales service
- Cost estimates, site inspections and quotations
- Timely installation within deadlines through to complete project management