The sun can create a buildup of heat under horizontal or angled glass roofing and enclosures thus creating a greenhouse effect.
Protecting this glass with a tailor-made Sunmaster Fabric Tension System restores coolness and comfort by keeping out 85-93% of the sun's heat.
Fitted externally, Sunmaster’s specially developed see-through glass fibre fabric still lets in plenty of light while maintaining privacy during daylight hours, keeping the view, whilst blocking out the sun
Sunmaster FTS blinds are weather-resistant and rot-free for long life with low maintenance. Operation is easy due to smooth, reliable electronic controls operated by switch or remote. A manually operated version is also available.
- Shading for glass roofs, pergolas, conservatories
- Can be applied horizontally over pitched roofs or similar structures
- Electric motors automatically tension the fabric at each stop
- Good resistance against strong winds
- Creates an unobstructed see-through view without closing you in
- Powder coated aluminium frames in a wide variety of colours to blend in with surroundings