Studco Building Systems
introduces the Ezy-Pelmet to the Ezy family of flush-finish products.
Designed to add a completely new dimension to the internal perimeter of square-set interiors, the Ezy-Pelmet is a two-piece pre-finished, cold-rolled steel section, which provides a fast and economical solution for creating recessed window pelmets in plasterboard ceilings.
Providing a simple and discrete transition between the interior ceiling and external windows, curtain wall facades or building structures, the Ezy-Pelmet cleverly conceals feature lighting, curtains and window blinds, opening up vast panoramas.
Designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia, Ezy-Pelmet is the result of extensive consultation with some of Australia’s leading architects and the building industry, with the final design addressing all the needs of modern architecture and economical construction.
Ezy-Pelmet is suitable for apartments, offices, hospitals, schools and houses.
Key benefits and advantages of Ezy-Pelmet:
- Contemporary, clear view design
- Flush-finish edge for square-set interiors
- Completely concealed fixings
- Does not require fixing from the top
- Finished in white, no need to paint
- Fast way to create window pelmets
- Suitable for blinds, curtains, lights and more