Creating ceiling rebates, linear effects and architectural features in ceilings has never been so easy.
Fastcap ceiling systems by Studco Building Systems is becoming the product of choice for many of Australia’s leading architects for flush ceiling rebates and square set pelmets in plasterboard ceilings, over the more cumbersome plaster profiles or MDF pelmet alternatives.
Fastcap can be used as recessed light troffers, flush curtain pelmets, concealed ceiling fixtures or just as an impressive feature.
Features of these ceiling systems:
- Perforated edges for integration in plasterboard ceilings
- No preparation required for painting
- Faster & stronger than plaster or MDF alternatives
- Made in Australia by Studco Building Systems
- Custom made to any size, to suit your needs
- Cold rolled from quality zinc coated steel