Manufactured by Studco Building Systems; EZY Jamb is a split type door jamb manufactured from cold rolled BlueScope Steel Zincanneal™ to produce a strong and secure assembly. Supplied with perforated sides for flush finishing; the EZY Jamb provides seamless and inconspicuous detail.
- • Design flexibility without the need for architraves to achieve an award winning modern interior finish
- • Light weight and easy to install
- • Specialty coated with ZF100 and ready to paint immediately as per the requirements of AS/NZS 2311:2009, Guide to the Painting of Buildings
- • Manufactured from high quality Bluescope Steel hot-dip zinc-coated steel strip with a coating thickness of Z275 (275 grams zinc/m²) for durability
- • Easy to create a consistent, contemporary theme throughout the build with this complete system
- • Studco is committed to best practice through our ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited Quality and Environmental Management Systems, with less waste and no chemical treatment required
- • Comes with ROCYork Hinges that are designed and manufactured specifically to partner with the EZY Jamb door systems
- • The 10,000 Slam Testing results verify that EZY Jamb bonds with the wall stud to form a compound section. The combined elements become stronger and stiffer, which reduces vibration in the wall caused by the door closing
- • Available in standard heights 1980mm and 2400mm, as well as custom configurations
- • Suitable to be used in fire-rated acoustic assemblies
- • Compliant with high wind, seismic and corrosion zones
- • Suitable for residential, commercial and high rise applications
EZ Concept EZYJamb continues to be used in a variety of applications including apartments, Government buildings, hospitals, office complexes, shopping centres, new homes, hotels, rural housing communities and schools.