Ezy finishing sections Ezycap, Ezyreveal, Cavkit, Fastcap and Ezy Pelmet are designed to provide a quick and economical method for the finishing and capping of plasterboard.
- Manufactured from cold rolled form steel providing a strong and secure section that is durable and fast to install
- Design flexibility to achieve an award winning modern interior finish
- Light weight and easy to install
- Specialty coated with ZF100 and ready to paint immediately as per the requirements of AS/NZS 2311:2009, Guide to the Painting of Buildings
- Manufactured from high quality Bluescope Steel hot-dip zinc-coated steel strip with a coating thickness of Z275 (275 grams zinc/m²) for durability
- Easy to create a consistent, contemporary theme throughout the build with this complete system
- Studco is committed to best practice through our ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited Quality and Environmental Management Systems, with less waste and no chemical treatment required
- Suitable to be used in fire-rated acoustic assemblies
EZ Concept EZY Finishing Sections continue to be used in a variety of applications including apartments, Government buildings, hospitals, office complexes, shopping centres, new homes, hotels, rural housing communities and schools.