Domestic roller doors from Stramit Building Products are ideal for applications such as garages and sheds of all shapes and sizes. These roller doors feature a high quality in design and manufacture granting these products considerable longevity and reliability in operation. All roller doors from Stramit can be fitted with motors and operated by a range of remote control devices be they wall-mounted or key-ring applications.
Domestic roller doors from Stramit include:
- Series A standard roller doors
- Series AA wide roller doors (ideal for double garages)
- Series AM Mullion pair doors for extra wide openings
Other standard features of domestic roller doors from Stramit include:
- Heavy duty bottom rail and weather strip keeps out dirt and leaves while also cushioning closing impact
- One-touch control with remote-controlled motors
- Precision engineered nylon drum wheel
- Wind-lock end clips and wind-lock guides to prevent the curtain disengaging from the guides under wind pressure
For quality domestic roller doors, Stramit Building Products provide a range of effective and reliable products.