The new Narrabri Hospital in the Central Tablelands of NSW was recently fitted out with a wide range of Stor-Med medical storage systems.
The following medical storage systems were used:
- Pharmashelve in drug rooms, staff stations and wards
- Basket towers throughout the hospital
- Medical records compactus systems
- Drug safes
- Cleanspan wire shelving in sterile areas
- Pro-Lok cool room stores and café store
- Stainless steel trolleys
Stor-Med collaborated with the staff at Narrabri Hospital for two years prior to installation to ensure the Stor-Med medical storage systems would meet individual user’s needs.
“Working directly with the nurses has enabled Stor-Med to meet the exact storage needs and requirements of the hospital and its staff,” said Adrian Scott, Stor-Med Consultant.
“Following working on the newly built Orange Base Hospital, the Narrabri Hospital project couldn’t have come at a better time for Stor-Med,” Adrian added.
Additional information on the range of medical storage used in this project is available from Stor-Med.