Porous paving solutions from StoneSet Permeable Paving are helping several communities living in apartments and condos improve their quality of life through reduced maintenance and increased savings.
Many multi-residential communities are choosing to replace old deteriorating concrete surfaces with StoneSet's porous paving solutions. Here’s how StoneSet can provide your community with an environment-friendly and sustainable solution for many practical applications.
StoneSet's polyurethane resin binds natural loose stone while leaving voids between stones to allow rain and irrigation water to penetrate, not only preventing soil erosion but also helping conserve water to nourish lawns and gardens on community grounds.
Residents living in condos or apartments will appreciate slip-resistant sidewalks and parking lots as they move about in the common areas. For the safety of pedestrians, a sandy top finish is applied as the product is drying, leaving a slip-resistant surface that prevents dangerous slips, trips and falls.
StoneSet's porous paving
StoneSet offers a choice of 24 colours of natural stone and 6 vibrant colours of recycled glass to complement the architecture and design of any apartment or condo complex. The broad palette of colours available for hardscaping provides an attractive alternative to boring old concrete.
Residents can also choose to incorporate apartment or condo community logos or crests, parking lines, and community amenity signage into the paving design.
StoneSet's applications for apartment and condo communities:
- Parking lots with inlaid lines and special space signage or slot numbers
- Sidewalks with inlaid building letters or numbers, inlaid laundry facility or mailbox signage
- Leasing office entranceway with inlaid apartment community logo
- Community centre entranceway with inlaid community logo
- Community picnic areas
- Ground floor apartment or condo patios
- Swimming pool and hot tub surrounds with inlaid bright designs
- Playground with inlaid bright designs
- Community garden pathways or walking paths
- Tennis or basketball courts
Contact StoneSet to find porous paving solutions that suit your community's needs.