Stonecoat Pty Ltd introduces the Stonecoat spray coatings, pure acrylic bound textured wall coatings sprayed onto the surface substrate with a low feed gravity spray gun.
The Stonecoat spray coatings are suitable for the decoration and protection of all wall surfaces and ceilings. The auxiliary products used in these coatings are ground stone chips bound in a highly durable resin, suitable for full interior and exterior application and provide a natural stone finish.
Stonecoat spray coatings are a very cost effective way of eliminating any need for primers, sealers, bonding liquids or colouring agents. The natural stone will not fade or discolour in comparison to traditional pigmented textured finishes.
Stonecoat Spray is also available in trowel application.
Other features of the Stonecoat spray coatings include:
- Commercial or domestic usage, exterior and interior wall surfaces
- Fine texture
- Suitable for tile concrete panel, blue-board, foam panel, cement sheet,rendered surfaces, timber, brickwork etc.
- Surface Preparation: all surfaces should be clean and dry prior to application and free of contaminates. Stonecoat Spray coatings should be applied over a flat surface to avoid mortar joint undulation
- Stonecoat Spray is applied in a two-coat process through gravity fed low-pressure spray gun
- Consumption rate 4-6Kg per m2 @ 1-2 Coats depending on texture application
- Stonecoat Spray coatings come in 32 base colours subject to availability. It is recommended total job meterage should be ordered at the one time.Custom colour blending is available
- Simply clean with water
- Stonecoat Spray coatings will dry according to weather conditions. Touch dry between 30min and 2 hours, hard dry 48 hours. Complete hardening and performance after 28days.