Stoddart Australia offers safe, ready-to-install, stainless steel drinking troughs that feature Galvin Ezy-drink horizontal drink taps. Tap holes are positioned at 450mm centres, and set right-of-centre for fountain trajectory to the left for easy, splash free drinking access. Wastes can be directed either left or right.
Chrome plated Galvin tap configurations include:
- TD90P - push button action
- TD90L - lever action
- TD90C - cam action
The Drinking Trough S7 is made from durable 1.2mm, 304 grade stainless steel. Installation is simplified by the use of Z mounting clips for hanging level on wall, supported so that the two high strength angle bracket supports can be quickly secured to provide strength. The drinking trough has radius corners to facilitate easy cleaning and maintenance.
The Drinking Trough S7 is designed for use in schools. Its strong, 1.2mm stainless steel construction with radius corners makes it safe, vandal resistant, hygienic and easy to clean. The tap fixtures have a heavy duty chrome finish (Watermark License W034) and mouth guards to protect against teeth damage. The bubblers have a water height control to provide consistent water flow regardless of pressure. The Drinking Trough S7 also features an environmentally conscious on/off action and optional push button timed flow to save water. Stoddart Drinking Fountain S7 with bubblers is plumbed with header pipe for single point connection to water mains
The specifications of the Drinking Trough S7 are as follows:
- Construction: Fully welded seamless construction stainless steel No 4 brushed finish.
- Waste Fitting: 50mm PVC waste supplied.
- Tap Locations: Tap holes are punched in the splash back at 450mm centres set right-of-centre for fountain trajectory to left for easy, splash free drinking access
- Unit Fixing: The unit is supplied with stainless steel wall mounting brackets and stainless steel splash back Z Clips to secure the top of trough to the wall for a simple installation. Stainless steel wall brackets have 11mm diameter fixing holes.