Stoddart Australia supply the Culinaire range of glass chiller refrigerators, a cost-effective method of keeping chilled glasses behind a bar.
Culinaire glass chiller refrigerators are designed to be easy to load and access, and have a solid construction that keeps purchase and operating costs to a minimum.
A unique feature of the Culinaire glass chiller refrigerators is the reduced height control panel that enables it to be positioned as close as possible to the beer font.
Culinaire glass chiller refrigerators are available in one or two door sizes to suit different bar or counter service applications.
Features and benefits of Culinaire glass chiller refrigerators:
- Supplied with Visual-line low energy triple glazed doors.
- Supplied with a lift off polycarbonate night lid to reduce operating costs.
- Full length refrigeration system mounted on rear wall provides even, fan-forced, cooling and effective air temperature control.
- Fridge meets MEPS compliance standards to reduce electricity costs and minimise environmental impact.
- Constructed from 0.9mm 304 No4 finish stainless steel for hygiene and long service life.
- Supplied with on/off switch and digital thermostat.
- Ready for connection to a remote refrigeration unit (by others) located outside the bar working area.
- R507 or 404A refrigerants are used to provide efficient cooling and ensures we protect the environment for future generations.
- 50 mm insulation H grade polystyrene reduces operating costs.
- Supplied with 150mm high adjustable legs. Legs can be removed if required.
- The service compartment height is reduced to allow the positioning of beer fonts near as possible to the glass chiller unit.