A leading supplier of quality architectural stainless steel sheets in the Australian market, Stainless Sections offers stainless steel trims and channels for use in feature walls.
Stainless steel sheets have been used in the building industry for a long time, especially for architectural finishes and similar applications. Feature trim angles and channels are now available from Stainless Sections as a cut-to-measure product.
Feature trim angles and trim channels are ideal for use as architectural borders and trims, capping or borders for glass/mirrors as well as borders on feature walls, doors and bench tops. They are also ideal for use in general stainless steel fabrication.
Manufactured using quality 304 and 316 stainless steel, Stainless Sections trim angles and channels are available in No. 8 Mirror or Linished finish.
Stainless Sections managing director, Stephen Durrant explains that their trim angles and channels are supplied as a cut-to-measure service, allowing customers greater versatility, while saving costs by minimising stock and waste.
Key features of Stainless Sections’ trim angles and channels:
- Quality 304 and 316 stainless steel construction
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances with uniform angles
- Angles with perfect 90° bends and no radiuses
- Manufactured from stainless steel sheets ranging in thickness from 1.2mm to 3.0mm
- Maximum length of 3.6 metres
- Supplied with protective PE coating to avoid scratching during transit and installation