Have you reserved your seat at the sparc-FMA International Lighting & Facilities Symposium?
sparc-FMA is offering attendees a world-class seminar of invited speakers with the opportunity to experience the latest in facilities services and lighting technology through leading-edge exhibitions.
sparc-FMA International Lighting & Facilities Event is being held at the International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour 30 May – 1 June 2017. Building on the many successes of SPARC 2011, 2013 and 2015 and is once again a Contributor to Vivid Sydney – the Southern Hemisphere’s biggest annual celebration of light, music, and ideas.
Visitors can see what’s now, what’s new and what’s next in facilities management and smart lighting at the Exhibition then attend the Symposium which is sporting an impressive line-up of internationally and locally renowned experts in facilities and smart lighting.
Tickets are now on sale for this educational Symposium which offers a great opportunity for attendees to earn professional development points, network and enjoy the cutting-edge exhibition of global developments and future directions in facilities and lighting.
Our speaker program is exclusive and is the only opportunity for participants to see these particular presentations in Australia. It has been designed to ensure that attendees see and hear what’s trending now and a glimpse into the future of facilities and lighting.
We are privileged to have an incredible line-up of speakers including:
- Head of ICT Standards Coordination, IEC International Electrotechnical Commission, Gilles Thonet
- Vice President, Lutron Electronics, Dr. Pekka Hakkarainen
- Partner, PLP Architecture, Ron Bakker
- General Manager - Brand, Innovation, and Technology of Spotless, Julian Fogarty
- President, Clanton & Associates, Nancy Clanton
- Astronomer and Head of Lighting Environment, Australian Astronomical Observatory, Professor Fred Watson
- Director of Strategy & Innovation, Haron Robson, Peter Glasheen
- Asia Pacific Regional Manager, JLL Occupancy Planning, Rachel Reese
- First Counsellor, Climate and Environmental Policies, Delegation of the European Union to Australia, Caroline Lambert
By demand, the event will culminate in a Gala Dinner with spectacular lighting theming and entertainment on the evening of 1 June 2017 in ICC’s Grand Ballroom.
For more information and background on these speakers and topics or to register for the Symposium visit www.sparcfmaevent.org.