In addition to a whole range of drum lifter, bin pick up, bin transport, Spacepac Industries has introduced the Vehicle mounted bin lifter.
This Vehicle mounted bin lifter marks the birth of a new generation of bin lifters that uses safety, functionality and reliability as its base platform.
With a 20% reduction in overall height the bin lifter still maintains a standard tipping height of 1830mm.
Positive up, down operation:
Along the power up, the power down option has been added to enhance operation.
The addition of two gas springs has improved the smooth operation when emptying bins.
The compact design has resulted in an effective and robust structure.
As the Vehicle mounted bin lifter is a vertical lift, it eliminates the risk of injury currently encountered from forward operating machinery.
Cost effective and power efficient motor means 50% reduction in power consumption and double the power efficiency.
Cages can be added at minimal cost. Reduced freight cost. Cheaper setup costs.
Spacepac Industries has highlighted the five methods of operation, which includes the following:
- 12 volt - vehicle battery (approximately 50 lifts per day)
- 24 volt - vehicle battery (approximately 50 lifts per day)
- 12 volt or 24 volt - Power pack c/w charger
- Hydraulic - Vehicle hydraulic pump (indefinite operation)
- 240 volt - Small 240 volt AC generator (indefinite operation)