Spacepac Industries wants to ensure protection for pallet shelving system by introducing Rak-atak Pallet Racking Guards.
Rak-atak pallet racking end guards are designed to minimise damage to racking and stored product caused as a result of impact by forklifts and trolleys.
Moulded in two interlocking halves from recycled plastic, they are virtually indestructible and visible. The unique design of Rak-atak ensures versatility.
Made from tough moulded recycled plastic, the pallet racking guard will not scratch or dent. Measuring 1000L x 180W x 180H mm, each weighs approximately 12kg.
- Comes complete with all fittings for simple bolt down installation
- Mounted independently of racking
- Accepts Rak-atak Locator sign system for aisle and bay I.D
- Low cost. Much cheaper than fabricated steel products
- Multi use. Use to protect machinery or internal offices etc
- U.V. stabilised for internal or external applications
For double depth racking use two Rak-atak modules end to end, or to create a total warehouse directory system use with Rak-tak Locator, the plug in sign panel system.
The Rak-atak Locatior simply plugs into the Rak-atak pallet racking guards to create a unique modular, relocatable signage system. Locator frames and sign panels can be moved form one location to another as needs change.
Rak-atak Locatior not only protects the costly plant and stock from damage, it also provides a complete directory and coding system. For use in warehouses, car parks, shopping centres or schools, etc.
- Frames and signs available in 2 handy sizes
- Simple plug-in design. No tools required
- Robust, steel tubular design
- Makes valuable use of otherwise wasted space
- Speeds up warehousing process through clear I.D
- Using computer cut vinyl graphics; Spacepac can customise all sign panels.