Spacepac Industries offers a wide range of vehicle and parking products including road spikes.
Road spikes are one-way access spikes consisting of a 1000mm or 500mm heavy duty steel module and steel end caps. Each module has independently retracting teeth.
When a vehicle approaches from the correct direction, the teeth simply retract allowing the vehicle to pass freely.
Retracting road spikes have been designed to provide a soft approach for vehicles and feature a low ramp angle as well as reduced height. These features also eliminate much of the noise commonly associated with older products.
One-way access spikes come complete with all fixings including up to 8 fixing points per metre, heavy steel construction, steel end caps and revolutionary new spring design to ensure a long service life with low maintenance.
Other key features:
- Easy-to-assemble design
- Extremely strong construction with 6mm top plate
- High visibility lime green finish
- Prevents vehicle access from unauthorised direction
- All teeth operate independently of each other
- Weighs 13kg per ½ metre; 5kg per end