Spacepac Industries introduces the Huskey II AC electric tow tractors to their range of Taylor-Dunn tow tractors.
Huskey II AC electric tow tractors feature compact construction while offering high power towing along with operator comfort and safety.
Measuring only 39” W x 93” L (including hitch) in dimension, Huskey II AC electric tow tractors have the capability to tow up to 13,607kg gross towed load. The towing power comes from an enclosed 17hp AC motor coupled to the Taylor-Dunn GT drive.
Huskey II AC electric tow tractors utilise a 48V electrical system equipped with a solid state controller and a drive train incorporating a 17hp DC SEM motor attached to an automotive differential to provide rugged and reliable service for years.
Key features of Huskey II AC electric tow tractors:
- Easy manoeuvrability with cushion grip steering wheel and 189cm turning radius
- High ratio steering gear makes tractor control effortless
- Standard features for operator comfort:
- Full 4-wheel suspension
- Remote lever to release the hitch
- Suspension seat
- Cushion grip steering wheel
- Cup holder
- High visibility driving position
- Lighting includes headlight with dual brake, tail and reverse lights
- Automatic parking brake and emergency stop switch
- Multifunction dash display
- Full perimeter steel plate protection for driver safety
Huskey II AC electric tow tractors are available in various configurations optionally to meet multiple applications.
Taylor-Dunn offers factory-modification services for the tow tractors to meet specific requirements and maintain OSHA compliance.
- Type: Electric
- Speed: 16km/hour
- Range: 48.3km
- Draw bar pull: 272kg
- Towing capacity: 13,607kg
- Voltage: 48V
- Turning radius: 189cm