is the new Australian distributor of FabriTRAK acoustic stretch wall and ceiling system.
FabriTRAK, the world leader in stretch wall and ceiling technology, and Sontext have come together to offer the latest in stretch fabric wall and ceiling lining systems in the Australian market. Sontext is a major supplier of fabric-wrapped and perforated timber acoustic panels in Australia.
Typical applications of FabriTRAK acoustic stretch wall and ceiling system include upholstered walls or corridors in public spaces such as luxury hotels, conference centres and commercial foyers, as well as seamless acoustic fabric ceilings spanning over four metres. FabriTRAK is also ideal for domed ceilings, curved walls or round columns. The wall and ceiling system enhances interior environments with form, function, colour and texture.
Sontext offers internationally trained and certified installers for the upholstered wall systems supplied by FabriTRAK. The company has recently completed a FabriTRAK installation at the New Doha International Airport in Doha, Qatar.
Key features of FabriTRAK wall system:
- Cost effective sound control and sound absorption system
- On-site installation, engineered to accommodate the designer’s creativity
- Recyclable moulded sound reduction profiles
- Environmental sustainability further enhanced with insulation infills and facing fabrics meeting LEED requirements of the U.S.G.B.C.
- Installation system includes profiles of 12mm, 25mm, 38mm and 50mm thickness
- Chamfered, bevelled, square or round edges can be achieved