Snaptec Australia has expanded its range of external AC/DC power supplies with the introduction of the GT50 series.
The GT50 series is a family of 50W desktop external power supplies. These power supplies are housed in an impact resistant polycarbonate enclosure that provides good thermal conduction cooling.
Sized at 119 X 60 X 32 mm, the GT50 series offers many unique features:
• Regulated output with low ripple up to 50W output power.
• Built in protection features: overcurrent, short circuit, overvoltage and thermal protection
• Accepts universal Input: 100-250VAC
• Meets safety agency requirements: Innova/GS to EN60335-1 (1st Edition)
• Complies with EMI/RFI regulations, EMC Directives
• Input connector may be IEC60320/C8 or C14 or fixed CEE7/17 2 or 3 pole plug.
• Available in output voltages ranging from 3.3VDC to 48VDC in 0.1V
• Various output connector options
• Australian Energy Authority approved.
When it comes to that special AC/DC External power supply that requires a unique output voltage and a unique output connector, the GT50 offers a good solution with small production runs as small as 50pcs being possible.