Smeg Australia , a premier kitchen appliance brand offers a new generation of barbecues to take the concept of outdoor kitchens to new heights.
The once simple griddle over open flames is now a sophisticated cooking centre with barbecuing, grilling, roasting and rotisserie cooking capabilities.
Smeg Appliances introduces the Deluxe BQ90TA barbecues designed as a natural outdoor extension of the brand’s beautifully designed kitchen appliances.
The BQ90TA barbecue is a highly versatile cooking appliance that can cook everything from succulent steaks and whole grilled fish to spit-roasted chickens, joints and rotisserie kebabs to perfection.
Transforming traditional summer dining and entertaining into a whole new experience, the Deluxe BQ90TA barbecues feature three 15.1 megajoule per hour horse-shoe burners to ensure even heat distribution across the hotplate and griddle.
Two removable cartridges are positioned above the burners, each comprising of four ceramic plates that can be reversed to burn off food residue.
The ceramic plates are perforated to ensure even distribution of heat throughout the entire cooking surface.
Deluxe BQ90TA barbecues also feature:
- Thermometer gauge from 0ºC to 300ºC with a ‘Max Zone’ for fast searing
- Elevated warming shelf
- Infinitely variable heat control
- Separate ignition for each burner
- Three individual drainer trays easily removable for washing
- Flash tubes between each burner to conserve ignition energy
- One 5mm thick solid stainless steel hot plate for fast searing
- Full rotisserie for cooking whole chickens and large joints of meat slowly
- Full-depth smoke drawer to add soaked and flavoured wood chips for additional flavour to the food
- Manufactured entirely from 18/10 grade stainless steel including all hinges and rivets to prevent rusting
- Can be mounted on its own freestanding, wheeled stainless steel trolley or built into the outdoor kitchen
Smeg barbecues and accessories are available nationally from specialist appliance outlets and electrical retailers.