Smeg Australia has introduced its iconic FAB retro refrigerators in a range of beautiful colours in addition to elegant, flat-fronted fingerprint-proof stainless steel side-by-side refrigerators/ freezers to the Australian kitchen.
Available in three models, the brand new Smeg SR600X, SR610X and SR620X refrigerators offer advanced refrigeration technology in superior architectural style while perfectly emulating the Guido Canali-designed Classic range of kitchen appliances.
Standout features in the new range of Smeg side-by-side refrigerators and freezers include vertical freezer stacking to extend the shelf life of food, express can chilling and digital airflow dynamics.
Smeg refrigerators are designed for user-friendly operation, convenience and energy-efficiency. The SR620X model for instance, has a one-touch entertainment hatch that gives easy access to the most frequently used items without compromising the temperature by having to open the entire door.
Innovative features in Smeg side-by-side refrigerators:
- Bacteria suppression system extends the life of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Excellent MEPS star energy efficiency rating
- Twin fan, frost-free operation
- Crisp white front-mounted LED lighting
- Two separate vegetable crispers
- Quick chill crystal safety glass shelves
- Auto sleep mode conserves energy
- Chilled and filtered water plus cubed and crushed ice delivered from a light touch dispenser with separate LED lighting (in two models)
- One-touch entertainment hatch in the SR620X model gives easy access to the most frequently used items
- Temperature alarm indicates if the temperature setting needs attention
- Water filter (for the drink models) is easily accessible inside the refrigerator
- Spill-proof shelves
- Extremely low noise operation
The Smeg collection of refrigerators is available nationally from electrical retailers and specialist appliance stores.