Smeg Australia announces a new range of ovens designed to guide home chefs through a fool-proof baking process.
World-leading cooking appliance specialist, Smeg presents its new flagship model, the SFPA395X in the brand’s iconic Classic stainless steel design. The new collection of 60cm built in ovens from Smeg is designed to eliminate the complexities of control buttons and cryptic symbols on control panels, committing to memory many pre-set menus to ensure favourite meals are cooked to perfection every time.
Placing technology at the forefront of its design ideology, Smeg makes a fine distinction between genuine innovation that improves the lifestyle of its users and gimmicky ‘breakthroughs’. Andrew Cronin, managing director of Smeg Australia explains that while technology and design are at the core of the Smeg conviction, the overarching passion behind the Smeg brand is the food. Smeg’s willingness to embrace new technology is balanced by the aim to generate a quantifiable improvement to the users’ experience, ensuring the best possible cooking outcomes are achieved irrespective of the user’s culinary credentials.
A design highlight of the new Smeg ovens is the ingenious Smart Sense technology that uses 50 pre-set programmes to guide novice cooks through 50 of the most popular dishes by advising cooking temperatures and times plus shelf heights, thereby ensuring a successful result every time.
The Thermoseal technology delivers an oven with a fully controlled interior fitted with a Venturi humidity control system to ensure an optimum cooking environment wherein cooking times and temperatures are kept to a minimum, and natural juices and flavours are retained in the food.
Key features of Smeg Classic SFPA395X ovens:
- Bigger than ever oven capacity at a huge 79 litres gross
- Stainless steel design
- New generation TFT interface delivers clearer graphics on intuitive LED display
- Ingenious Smart Sense technology uses 50 pre-set programmes to guide novice cooks through 50 of the most popular dishes
- Easily navigated control panel with no clutter of control buttons and all symbols with clear text descriptions
- Up to 10 personal recipes can be programmed
- Two pyrolytic cleaning programmes (one with energy conservation)
- Ever-Clean enamel interior
- Thermoseal technology
- 10 cooking functions including fan forced and super cook plus proving and bakers function
In addition to the SFPA395X, the Smeg Classic design built-in ovens series includes six other models with varying specifications that offer a choice of pyrolytic or vapour clean cleaning systems.
Smeg ovens and kitchen appliances are available nationally from department stores, electrical retailers and appliance specialists.