Smeg Australia offers two new automatic coffee machines designed to specifically address the growing demand in Australia for professional quality coffee made right at home.
In spite of the booming Australian café culture, home-brewed coffee is still very popular with seven out of every eight cups of coffee consumed at home.
Out of the several options available in the market including automatic and manual coffee machines, there is a strong preference for built-in, fully automatic coffee machines.
Italian specialist manufacturer, Smeg reports a growing demand in Australia for a quality performer that makes genuine espresso and is also integrated in design with the rest of the kitchen.
Smeg’s Classic and Linear built-in coffee machines are similar in styling to ovens, microwaves and warming drawers, producing professional quality coffee while adding to the overall design aesthetic of the kitchen.
Key features of Smeg’s automatic built-in espresso coffee machines
- Fully automatic in operation, enabling easy control of strength and temperature to suit individual tastes
- User can fine-tune grind, temperature and strength to ensure the perfect cup of coffee with rich, abundant crema
- Automatic rinsing and descaling operation every time the machine is switched on and off
- Can be programmed to turn on at a designated time and have a fully adjustable, integrated coffee grinder
- Can be programmed to use ready ground coffee beans for users who prefer decaffeinated or special blends
- Smeg CMSC45 Linear coffee machine features contemporary styling in a frameless design
- Smeg CMS45X Classic coffee machine features all stainless steel construction and is designed by renowned Italian architect Guildo Canali
- 15 bar pump pressure
- LCD display with the option of nine different languages
- Adjustable coffee dispenser to accommodate most cup sizes
- Superior frothing action
The Linear and Classic coffee machines from Smeg are available nationally from specialist appliance outlets, electrical retailers and some department stores.