The Tri-Height stage units, available from SICO South Pacific , adjust in 15cm or 20cm increments in two or three heights to provide maximum flexibility.
Set-up a single level for performances, meeting-room stages, fashion runways, or head table settings. Set-up tiered configurations for seating or risers for musical performances.
Reverse the decks easily to choose from carpet or Tuff-deck surfaces to create the ideal stage for each event. The Tri-Height takes minimal effort to set-up.
Each section of the Tri-Height mobile folding stage is designed to be handled by one person, keeping the staffing requirements and labour costs to a minimum.
The stage is easy to fold, and changing heights is simple with SICO South Pacific’s automatic ‘Lock and Pin Mechanism’ system. The Tri-Height stages adjust in 15 cm or 20cm increments. Each stage unit rolls into the desired position, and when in use, rests on 8 sturdy, load-bearing stage legs.
The customers can choose their deck surface by using the SICO pop-up deck feature — this may be done without dismantling the stage set-up. There are no buttons, latches, cables, or ropes to bother with when setting up the Tri-Height stage.
- A SICO Exclusive Over-centre Locking Mechanism - Keeps unit and legs locked safely into place during transport.
- Reversible Pop-up Deck - Two stages in one with customers’ choice of carpet and/or Tuff-Deck on either side. Spring Pop-up assists in deck reversal without dismantling a stage set-up. The pop-up spring feature combined with 4-bolt assembly makes it easy to reverse decks using only a conventional allen wrench
- Compact Self-contained Unit - Designed to be set up and stored by one person, resulting in reduced labour costs. No need for expensive carts
- Load-bearing Stage Legs Wheels convert to set-up position on strong and stable legs, providing 8 solid points of contact
- Heavy-duty wheels – Non-marring 13cm rubber wheels protect floors, and are designed for long term life. No heavy sections to lift or carry. Eliminates the need for purchase of a cart.
- Lock and Pin Mechanism - Adjusts in 15cm increments
- Velcro - Placed around the perimeter of stage for easy drape attachment
- Two or three height adjustments - Units adjust in 15cm increments
- Rigid one piece unitised 14 gauge steel frame - Designed to support deck loads of up to 57kg per square foot. Frame allows the deck to spread the weight evenly. The decks nest firmly within the frames.
- Guardrails - Provide an added safety feature and are required for use with all SICO stages and risers