Leading climate control manufacturer and supplier, Shutterflex
, recently installed its Perforated Aluminium Ellipse Fins to reinvent the facade on the Publicity Works building in Carlton, Victoria.
This unique sun control system resulted in improved sustainability for the building, as well as aesthetic appeal.
Key advantages of the sun control systems:
- improves the energy and Greenhouse performance of the building
- creates an innovative and aesthetic façade design
- provides more natural light, reducing the need for artificial lighting during the day
- reduction of carbon loading of occupants in the building
- customised blades offer a unique, lightweight solution to sun control on facades
- perforation filters the light and prevents any sunlight shining directly onto the luxury apartments
- blades are constructed from an aluminium base with 2mm thick perforated sheets wrapped around the frame and fixed with stainless steel rivets
- stylish exterior design
The Perforated Ellipse Sunblades are central to the Publcity Works passive solar building design reducing the consumption of energy used in air conditioning cooling and lighting.
Shutterflex Perforated Aluminium Ellipse Fins sun control systems has provided a healthy, comfortable and satisfying indoor environment for the residents.