Moeding from SGI Architectural is a rear ventilated, thermally insulated terracotta façade system that offers a maintenance free, ecological and economical insulative clay product.
The simple assembly of Moeding provides great design potential on customised wall and screen applications
- Non-flammable material with dimensional stability
- Fast installation
- Fully recyclable
The Moeding range is ideal for a broad range of applications and projects, offering three façade systems for specific requirements.
The Alphaton® façade is the quality feature in the sector for rear ventilated terracotta facades
- Traditional tile material is suitable for new and historic architectural forms
- Comprised of four basic components: terracotta tiles, tile holders, horizontal support profile and aluminium joint profile
- Produced mainly from domestic clay and fully imbued with colour
- Tiles are double-walled and 30mm thick
Moeding Longoton® terracotta façade are available in lengths from 600 to 3000mm in gradations of 1mm
- Tiles are fastened to the support profile using concealed holders
- Joint pattern is not interrupted
- Fired out of high quality clay and are fully imbued with colour
- Tile elements are double-walled and 40mm thick, cut to length and right angles
- Frost, corrosion, dye and light resistant
Baguette special shaped façade elements are often used as square tubes as part of the Moeding range. In front of windows or glass facades, the baguettes act as an effective and attractive sunscreen as well as being used as a design element in front or closed façade surfaces in multi-storey parking lots.