Manufactured using a non-combustible stone wool insulation with a low environmental impact, the Eurobond range of sandwich panel solutions offer internal and external wall and ceiling solutions.
Eurobond products have been specified within a broad range of major national and international projects
- Data centres
- Food process plants
- Multi-million dollar infrastructure
All Eurobond composite wall panel systems are manufactured with a proven non-combustible structural stone wool core and have been test and approved to comply with the Australian standards for fire rating AS1530.4 and AS1530.1.
The Eurobond range of sandwich panel solutions offer the specifier complete assurance in the event of exposure to heat or fire
- Europanel Lite – secret-fix joint and modular flexibility provides an aesthetically pleasing solution that is ideal for high profile buildings and suitable for horizontal or vertical application
- Europanel Extra – high density non-combustible core enhances the fire performance of any building and provides 2 hours fire resistance and, is environmentally friendly
- Rockspan – effective external wall panel solution that provides ‘built in’ passive fire protection for large scale buildings, ensures exceptional thermal efficiency and is suitable for horizontal or vertical application
- Rainspan – uniquely blends together the benefits of architectural facades with composite panel constructions, allowing specifiers the freedom of expression and a range of exciting features
- Firemaster – offers a total internal wall and ceiling solution ideally suited for the construction of non-load bearing internal partition walls and ceilings with excellent resistance to heat and fire
A wide range of projects and applications worldwide have benefited from Eurobond’s best practice benchmark of responsible panel design.