Alpolic® is an Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) that is specifically designed for the construction industry. Alpolic® is composed of a non-combustible material filled core sandwiched between two skins of 0.5mm thick aluminium.
Alpolic® Aluminium Composite Panels are available in a wide range of finishes
- Sparkling and Prismatic colours
- NaturArt series including Stone, Timber, Metal and Abstract
Alpolic®/fr has obtained Codemark certification, accommodates aesthetic and budgetary considerations and sets the standard for fire safety
- Light, rigid fire retardant panels
- Broadens architectural horizons
- Inspires aesthetic and functional achievement in building design
- High quality and durable
Alpolic®/fr is a Green Star rated range of panels that are manufactured with a unique image-transfer coating system.
Alpolic®/fr guarantees innovation, quality and value on all projects and applications
- Alpolic®A2 – Aluminium Composite Material with a high fire-resistant core for interior and exterior cladding and roof covering applications
- Alpolic®/fr TCM – Titanium Composite Material that quickly forms a stable oxide film at room temperature with unparalleled corrosion resistance
- Alpolic®/fr SCM – Stainless Steel Composite Material featuring strength, durability and high rust-resistance for a cost effective solution for cladding applications
- Alpolic®/fr CCM – Copper Composite Material adds richness and depth to all building facades with its ever-changing finish offers the rigidity of heavy gauge sheet metal in a lightweight material
- Alpolic®/fr ZCM – Zinc Composite Material that is weathered with a chemical conversion process and suitable to exterior applications such as soffits, awnings, parapets, rain screens, external claddings and roofs.