Selleys Liquid Nails High Strength premium grade multipurpose construction adhesive delivers a strong and lasting bond and is flexible enough to respond to structural movement over time.
Suitable for use on most building materials, Selleys Liquid Nails High Strength construction adhesive facilitates a strong bond to cope with shrinkage and thermal movement over an expected life of 20 years (when cured).
Selleys Liquid Nails High Strength construction adhesive adheres well to both wet and dry timber, meaning there is no need to wait for timber to dry before application. This product is also easily extruded and simple to use in low temperatures, and paintable when dry to provide a neat, quality finish. Selleys Liquid Nails High Strength will also not drip, sag or string meaning there is minimal mess to clean up.
Selleys Liquid Nails High Strength construction adhesive is ideal for adhering:
- sheet flooring to joists
- metal or aluminium door strips to floors or walls
- timber or fibre cement sheeting to cement block or brick walls
- masonite to timber
- wallboard or panelling to wood or metal frames
- cork tiles to timber, fibro or plaster
- tempered hardboard to floorboards.
Materials Selleys Liquid Nails High Strength construction adhesive is ideal for include:
- brick and concrete
- ceramic tiles
- painted surfaces
- plasterboard, particleboard and fibre cement sheeting