Woodform Architectural’s aluminium Fintrax façade system was specifically designed and engineered for large-scale external facades. Developed to meet increasing requests by designers for a larger, fin-like profiles; Woodform collaborated with the façade engineers at Inhabit Group to develop the concept design of the Fintrax system.
How does Fintrax work?
You choose your sequence;
We stack the fins cut to exact length, install endcaps and pre-vetif clips onto rail in our factory to your desired sequence and spacing;
Fintrax is then delivered to site as a flat place;
Installers secure Fintrax rail to substrate (perpendicular to the fin orientation-typically two per standard 3.0m);
Fins are lifted up and clicked into position.
The Fintrax engineering edge
- Aluminium clip-and-rail system
- Designed to support feature fins for use on external facades
- Suitable for heights of up to 25 metres above ground within Region A
- Designed to meet relevant Australian standards including AS/NZS1170.0/.1/.2 and AS/NZS 1664.1.
- Suitable for multi-span applications
- Maximum support structure limited to 1500mm
- Capable of supporting aluminium fins of varying profiles up to 300mm deep and 150mm wide
Fintrax fins are available in a large range of Power coat, Anodised and Woodgrain finishes.