Woodform Architectural’s concept click is a system of pre-mounted spring steel fixing clips which grasp specially profiled battens in a simple push on ‘click’ action. Concept Click has a myriad of applications and it has the flexibility designer’s love including curved wall profiles. Combined internally with the use of acoustic backing you can achieve improved interior sound quality whilst mitigating the cost for plasterboard.
Key Features of Concept Click:
- Contributes to a natural depth to contemporary architecture
- Design flexibility and modular system
- Diverse range of materials
- Choose your own spacing and sequence
- Clips come pre-indexed to save batten set out
- Limited skill required to install and minimal onsite labour cost
- Spring steel allows for timber movement
- No leaching stains from surface fixings
Available in 7 timbers, 14 sizes with the option of 11 finishes.
Materials used in Concept Click:
Concept Click supports a diverse range of materials including timber, aluminium, acoustic battens and recently released timber aluminium veneer. It provides designers with freedom of expression to realise their dream designs.
Achieving modern profiles including multi depth or curved walls is simple and installation couldn’t be easier with the Ontrax fixing pre-indexed and pre-riveted to your design.