Add another dimension to interior spaces with Screenwood Ceiling Tiles. The tiles combine the use of natural timbers and a modular system. The modular design allows for easy lay-in installation and ongoing maintenance access.
Tiles are fire tested and VOC tested to offer a complete solution. Screenwood also carries PEFC certification.
Featured benefits of Ceiling Tiles:
- Ceiling tiles come in standard sizes 1200mm x 600mm grid openings
- Available in Western Red Cedar, Hoop Pine, Hemlock and Spotted Gum
- All tiles are pre-finished prior to delivery
- Rated group 3 building material as a fire rating
- Ideal for new and existing fit outs to maximise sound absorption
These unique ceiling tiles are designed and engineered for use within a standard 24mm two-way ceiling grid system. The modular tile feature allows for efficiency of installation an ease of ongoing maintenance. When installed, Screenwood Ceiling Tiles disguise the ceiling grid giving the appearance of a continuous linear ceiling system.
Screenwood Ceiling Tiles are ideal for all internal and interior spaces.