Screenwood Ceiling and Wall Panels add warmth and texture to both interior and exterior surfaces, through the use of natural timber. The panels offer style and a timeless effect, topped off with the highest quality finish.
Panels are fire tested, VOC tested and acoustically tested to offer a complete solution. Screenwood also carries PEFC certification.
Features and benefits of the ceiling and wall panels:
- Available in a range of timbers, coatings and finishes
- All panels are pre-finished prior to delivery
- Offer high performance sound absorption
- Exceeds the GBCA requirements for VOC emissions
- Made from timber in sustainably managed forests
- Designed as a modular system for ease of installation and reduction in labour costs
The proprietary design and engineering results in a linear timber finish avoiding the time consuming individual front fixing of slats on site. Manufactured for both internal and exterior applications, custom panelling is also available.