The Screenprinting & Graphic Imaging Association of Australia
represents and promotes the interests of Australia’s screenprinting and graphic imaging industry.
More specifically, the association operates on behalf of:
- Digital printers
- Industrial and textile printers
- Suppliers of screenwriting equipment
- POS, promotional and poster printers
- Individuals who educate others about specialty print techniques
The association provides individuals and businesses involved in the screenprinting and graphics imaging industry with the advice, tools and resources they require to succeed.
Members are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Networking opportunities via social events, trade nights and trade shows
- Business listing and company profile on the association’s website
- Home delivery of the quarterly industry magazine, FESPA
- Free entry to the prestigious Screen & Digital Print Awards
- Special deals on CoreIDRAW software
In order to ensure its members are well informed, the association produces a monthly newsletter. This resource contains information from suppliers, international updates, event information and any other news of relevance to the screenprinting and graphic imaging industry.
Professional development is high on the association’s agenda, and it is responsible for devising a range of online courses tailored specifically to the screenprinting and digital imaging industries.
These accredited courses are written by industry experts and are aimed at the POS, POP and graphics sector.
The association organises a range of events each year, from educational and informative conferences and seminars through to its much anticipated biennial Awards Dinner, which recognises industry achievers and provides a wealth of networking opportunities.
Photo: a Creative Commons (Attribution 2.0) image from ‘LIL Sonny Sky’s Flickr photo stream