Aluminium window, door and facade systems from Schüco Australia provide the assurance of security to the occupant across public, commercial or residential buildings.
Schüco’s enhanced systems for commercial buildings provide very high levels of protection against a broad range of threats from bullets and burglars to accidental explosions and bomb blasts. Additionally, Schüco also offers a special FR range that meets internationally recognised standards and provides effective 30-, 60- and 90-minute fire integrity and insulation.
From a design perspective, Schüco’s specialist products look identical to those included in standard systems, allowing architects to preserve the integrity of their designs.
Schüco also ensures protection for residential buildings with their doors and windows designed to be fitted with multi-point locking systems as deterrence against burglars and vandals. Design features such as beading around the glazed areas fixed on the inside and a range of handles with key lock options can make all Schüco residential systems ultra-secure and compliant with international standards.
Schüco also offers a variety of advanced electronic security solutions including fingerprint scanners using thermal imaging technology. All Schüco products are tested to internationally-recognised standards.
Schüco’s product range:
- Fire- and smoke-resistant systems
- Schüco SHEVS natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilation system
- Explosion- and bullet-resistant systems, fully certified
- Schüco AvanTec multi-point locking for windows and sliding doors
- Schüco TipTronic mechatronic opening system for windows
- Schüco Safematic 5-point locking for entrance doors
- Profile-integrated, flush-fitted door management system (access control operated by card reader, keypad or biometric recognition)