Offering increased functionality and modern styling, Safetyline Jalousie set new benchmarks for louvred windows.
Safetyline Jalousie louvred windows add style and comfort to traditional and contemporary buildings alike. The JX louvred windows from Safetyline Jalousie can be used in a wide variety of domestic and commercial applications and are simple to install.
With complete floor-to-ceiling capabilities and a choice of glass or aluminium louvers design possibilities are endless. Safetyline Jalousie have numerous advantages over traditional louvred windows including:
- A wider span than other louvres on the Australian market (up to 1.4m)
- Impenetrable inbuilt security
- Internal Insect screens
- The ability to support air-conditioning
- The opportunity to install sensors that will automatically close the louvres during rain or excessive wind conditions
- Unique electronic 12/24 volt DC control (optional), for customers preferring electronic operation. (Motors are hidden within the frames to provide an aesthetically pleasing appearance).
Safetyline Jalousie is a sister company to the well-established Australian owned Vergola brand that designs, manufactures and installs premium external louvre roofing systems.