Louvre windows from Safetyline Jalousie were selected for installation at the Gowrie Primary School to meet the primary requirement for ventilation.
When the new auditorium was constructed at the Gowrie Primary School, there was a clear requirement for good ventilation during school hours as well as after the school closed for the day.
Louvres from Safetyline Jalousie in a combination of glass and aluminium were chosen for use throughout the auditorium.
Ventilation was an important factor during the day as the auditorium would be used for assemblies of almost 200 students along with other activities.
Security was of particular concern, especially at night when the louvre windows on both the upper and lower levels of the auditorium needed to be left open for the nightly air purge to allow warm air to escape.
Superior seals, quality manufacture and large width availability were some of the reasons behind the selection of Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows.
Key benefits of Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows:
- Weatherproof seals keep out harsh elements when the louvres are in a closed position
- Substantial, robust mechanics make them perfect for use in high-traffic areas
- Large width availability allows easy installation and adds to the aesthetics
- Larger banks of window louvres complement the overall design of the auditorium
- Quantity supplied: 23
- Average sizes: 6 and 8 blade windows in widths of 1100-1300mm
- Colour/Finish: Clear anodised
- Louvres: 7 windows have anodised aluminium louvres while the others are 6mm Energy-Tech toughened glass
- Motorised with LDF100 drives