S2K Identity Systems are a company based in Melbourne that opened its doors back in 1983. Their signage systems are currently sold through a network of affiliated Australian and overseas signage companies.
One of the most sought after of S2K's products is the architectural modular series. These signage systems were designed and developed over 25 years ago but have a contemporary look which is still popular today.
S2K Identity Systems take pride in their architecturally designed sign and display systems and their ongoing product development and manufacturing controls which have been cultivated by employees with decades of in house experience.
S2K's product range includes the following:
- Architectural modular series – signage systems with total development flexibility
- Bulletin board series - modular sign systems
- Poster holder series - display interchanging information
- Paper hanger series - grips and hangs paper
- Braille3D braille and tactile signs - for the blind and visually impaired
- InfoStrip - labelling shelves, pigeon holes and display cabinets