The Silvis series introduced by Rocks On - Hard Surface Solutions is a beautifully modern wood-grain inspired porcelain stoneware range manufactured in Italy.
Available in a choice of two finishes and four timber colours, the Silvis stoneware tiles series has an intensely natural appeal and a tactile feel, fulfilling the needs of contemporary trends. Entirely manufactured in Italy using the latest inkjet technology, Silvis is able to obtain a high definition print with a scratchproof, easy to clean, weather proof, slip-resistant and acid-resistant surface.
The Silvis range is designed to emulate the natural shade, surface and textural variation found in timber.
The Microban technology used in the Silvis porcelain stoneware range is active 24 hours a day, guaranteeing continuous protection against bacteria day or night, and keeping the tiles more hygienic in between cleans.
Silvis porcelain stoneware tiles offer architects and decorators tremendous flexibility in creating new design proposals for commercial and residential indoors and outdoors including foyers, boutiques, galleries, living areas, balconies, patios, kitchens, bathrooms and walls. Step treads are also available.
The Silvis porcelain stoneware is available in four colours including Candeo (bleached aged oak), Robur (amber oak), Humus (taupe antique oak) and Cortex (tuscan oak).
- Sizes: Tiles 197 x 1190 mm; 147 x 1190 mm/ Step Treads 340 x 1190 mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Finishes: Classic (traditional oak timber) and Country (rustic oak appearance)
- Type: Full-bodied porcelain
- Production: Ink jet digital technology with rectified edges
- Microban antibacterial protection
- Water absorption less than 0.05%
- Frost proof
- Stain resistant - Class 5
- Breaking strength: EN 620kg/cm²
- Fire retardant
- Slip resistance: DIN 51130 - R9 Classic finish, DIN 51130 - R10 Country finish
- Guarantee: 20 years for residential and commercial applications