The Shellstone outdoor porcelain tiles, available from Rocks On - Hard Surface Solutions , are designed to create the natural ambience of weathered stone, with all the benefits and technical advantage of porcelain.
The high grade specifications and slip resistance, exposed to maximum wear and tear.
The multi format sizes allow various combinations of design to be achieved in the laying of external floor areas.
Suitable applications include commercial and residential out doors, including public areas, pedestrian walkways, patios, courtyards and pool surrounds.
- Origin: Spain
- Colours: Beige (BG) (Beige tones); Gris (GR) (Light Grey); Marron (MN) (Mocca Brown)
- Sizes: 201 x 333 mm, 333 x 539 mm, 539 x 539 mm
- Thickness: 11mm
- Finishes: Structured finish (outdoors only)
- Type: Fully vitrified, rustic glazing
- Appearance: Natural tones with pitted surface variation
- Production: Double-pressed, natural edges
- Water absorption less than 0.05%
- Frost resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Surface hardness – MOHS 8 (of 10)
- Stain resistant (hot running water)
- Chemical resistant
- Australian Standard AS/NZS 4586-2004
- Average coefficient of friction by Dry Floor Test - 0.85
- Classification of floor surface in dry condition - F
- Contribution to the risk of slipping when dry - Moderate to very low
- Average Pendulum Number achieved by Wet Test - 61
- Classification of floor surface in wet condition - V
- Risk of slipping when floor surface is wet - Very low