Rocks On is an Australian owned and operated company. From its inception in 1992, Rocks On has built a solid reputation for providing reliable, efficient service and high quality hard surface solutions to the building industry throughout Australasia.
Porcelain Stoneware Tiles
An effective alternative to solid stone, these porcelain vitrified tiles replicate the texture and colour of real stone, and require no maintenance. These porcelain tiles resist stains, scratches and chemical attack.
Other than all general uses for floors and walls, these porcelain tiles are also ideal for ventilated building façade systems, especially in the large format sizes of 300x1200mm and 600x1200mm.
Porcelain Stoneware Tiles from Rocks On are suitable for all commercial and residential indoors and outdoors, including floor and walls for shopping centres, foyers, galleries, restaurants, courtyards, living areas, ventilated building facades, step treads, landscaping, pool surrounds and patio areas, with lamination and various edge detail finishes being achieved.
There is no project to large or too small for Rocks On's commercial selection of heavy duty, easy to maintain surfaces. Residential, there are endless possibilities in creating your world at home.
Rocks On's superior quality products and services include projects such as:
- Australian Catholic University, North Sydney - Urban Life pavers for external paving
- Westfield Shopping Centres - Food courts, pedestrian and public walkways
- Hugo Boss Retail Boutiques - Northstone for floors
- Luxury residential homes and apartments throughout Australasia
- Australian Government Infrastructure projects - Kerlite
Rocks On’s Porcelain Stoneware Tiles are available in a range of colours, sizes and finishes:
- Natural stone appearances, timber appearances, metallics and oxides
- 300x300mm, 300x600mm, 400x600mm, 600x600mm, 900 x 900mm, 300x1200mm, 600x1200mm and Kerlite panels up to 1000 x 3000mm
- Lappato, gloss, Bocciatdato, bush hammered, natural finishes and slip rated materials from R9 to R13
Rocks On's relationships with leading manufacturers worldwide, not only deliverers the latest technology and design in porcelain stoneware, but also ensures international environmental standards are met in the production of their materials.