Ivorystone porcelain tiles from Rocks On - Hard Surface Solutions were created to offer elegance, both in renovation projects and in residential and public buildings.
A light attractive colour with the right amount of variation in each tile brings together many Crema Marfil shades. This series combines beauty with the convenience of glazed porcelain.
Ideal applications include commercial indoors, residential in and out doors, including showrooms, galleries, boutiques, living areas, balconies, patios, kitchens and bathrooms.
Following are the product specifications for Ivorystone porcelain tiles:
- Origin: Italy
- Colours: Ivorystone (Crema Marfil shades)
- Sizes: 442 x 442mm, 296 x 594mm, 594 x 594mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Finishes: Lucidata (Polished surface finish for indoors), Satinata (Satin soft surface finish for indoors), Anticata (Antique surface finish for both indoors and outdoors)
- Type: Lucidata – fully vitrified body, unglazed, Anticata and Satinata - Glazed porcelain with vitrified body
- Appearance: Emulates that of light Crema Marfil marble
- Production: Full porcelain stoneware body with glazed surface
Following are the technical specifications and benefits of Ivorystone porcelain tiles:
- Water Absorption less than 0.05%
- Frost Resistant (-35°C)
- Scratch Resistant
- Surface Hardness – Lucidata MOHS 5 (of 10) Satinata and Anticata MOHS 7 (of 10)
- Stain Resistant (hot running water)
- Breaking Strength EN 600Kg/cm2
- Satinata and Anticata Grade (PEI) 5 – all residential and commercial
- Slip Resistance: Satinata and Anticata - (DIN 51130) R9