The Elegance series of porcelain stoneware, available from Rocks On - Hard Surface Solutions , is the re-creation of fine hand selected limestone that have been carefully honed and polished.
This is obtained by the use of soluble coloured salts, which penetrate into the tile body, then machine finishing the surface to create a comfort feel. The Elegance series looks good in both classical and modern interiors.
Suitable applications include commercial indoors and residential in and out doors, including foyers, boutiques, galleries, living areas, balconies, patios, kitchens, bathrooms, walls and step treads (with lamination and various edge detail finishes being achieved).
Elegance porcelain stoneware Specifications:
- Origin: Italy
- Colours: Condotti (limestone white); Montenapoleone (light beige); Tornabuoni (light mink grey)
- Sizes: 442 x 442mm, 296 x 594mm, 594 x 594mm, 594 x 1190mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Finishes: Grip surface finish (indoors and outdoors); Glass surface finish (indoors only)
- Type: Fully vitrified with chromatic surface glazing
- Appearance: Muted natural shades, with a soft surface feel
- Production: Triple-pressed, rectified edges
- Water absorption less than 0.05%
- Frost resistant (-35°C)
- Scratch Resistant
- Surface hardness – Grip MOHS 9 (of 10); Glass MOHS 7 (of 10)
- Stain resistant (hot running water)
- Breaking strength EN 550Kg/cm²
- Grade (PEI) 5 – All residential, All commercial
- Slip resistance: Grip - (DIN 51130) R10; Glass - (DIN 51130) R9