Dagon porcelain stoneware simplifies the texture and colour of natural raw stone with hide, to create a series of colours that add depth to any design proposal.
Using the fine natural colours and compounds, this ideal series of porcelain stoneware is recent in architectural design and technology.
Applications for Dagon porcelain stoneware includes commercial and residential indoors and outdoors, including pool surrounds, patios, foyers, boutiques, galleries, living areas, kitchens, bathrooms, floors and walls, including two mosaic proposals.
Dagon porcelain stoneware product information:
- Origin: Spain
- Colours: Siena (brown leather), Biege (beige), Savana (dark chocolate), Marfil (cream), Vision (grey leather)
- Sizes: 297 x 297mm; 297 x 595mm; 446 x 446mm
- Mosaics: Tapetto A 20x100 20x20 Mosaic Link Mosaic
- Thickness: 10mm
- Finishes: Natural surface finish (indoors and outdoors); Lappato surface finish (indoors only)
- Type: Full body coloured porcelain
- Appearance: Rich hide like colours, with a two surface feels
- Production: Microsealed for hard wearing, rectified edges
- Water absorption less than 0.02%
- Frost resistant (-35C)
- Scratch resistant
- Stain proof – Class 5 (hot running water)
- Breaking strength 2609 N400
- All residential and commercial
- Fire retardant
- Graffiti proof
- Natural - Australian Standard AS/NZS 4586-2004
- Average pendulum number achieved by wet test - 39
- Classification of floor surface in wet condition - X
- Risk of slipping when floor surface is wet - moderate
- Lappato (DIN 51130) R9
Dagon Porcelain Stoneware is available from Rocks On – Hard Surface Solutions .