Architectural Terrazzo is a recomposed stone comprising three natural elements – marble chips, Portland cement and water. Using state of the art machinery, these elements are combined using a fully automated system that digitally transmits “recipes’ for each terrazzo type, with stringent quality control. Best of all, with over 3000 colours to choose from and a wide range of finished products available you’re sure to find the perfect solution for your needs.
Architectural Terrazzo is suitable for a variety of end uses:
- Interior and exterior cladding
- Semi finished slabs (2530 x 1420mm)
- Processed solid pieces
- Window ledges
- Special pieces cut to size.
By using our Architectural Terrazzo, you’ll benefit from:
- Durability given its excellent resistance to UV rays and freeze thaw strength
- A high quality product with uniform colours
- Suitability for a range of end uses
- Wide selection of sizes and finishes (honed, brushed, polished, bush hammered)
- Easy maintenance and resistant to wear
- A versatile product that’s completely customised to your needs.
Call Robertson’s Building Products today about our wide range of architectural terrazzo on +61 3 8199 9599 or email [email protected].