If you’re seeking a cost effective and simple alternative to traditional ‘cast in place’ concrete, look no further than concrete veneers.
Robertson’s Building Products offers lightweight, fibre reinforced concrete veneers suitable for internal and external applications. It’s a cost-effective and simple alternative to traditional cast in place techniques, combining age-old methods with innovative technologies to produce a high performing and versatile product.
With concrete veneer, you can choose from a range of finishes including board form veneer (wood textured with natural variations in pigment), pitted veneer (for porosity and patina), industrial veneer (combining wood texture and tie holes) and custom veneer tailored to your exact size, shape, texture and colour needs.
Concrete veneer is suitable for a wide variety of end uses, including:
- Interior walls
- Exterior walls
- Feature walls
- Splash backs
By selecting concrete veneer for your next building project, you will enjoy many advantages:
- Time and money saving – it’s easy to install with no complicated fasteners, clipping systems or specialty tools required for installation.
- Unique designs- every piece is an original, so there is no repeat pattern
- Durable and low maintenance
- Versatile – being well suited to both residential and commercial uses
- Consistent quality and finish
- No need for additional foundation support
- Room for installation
- It’s non-combustible