Rinnai Australia introduces a new range of water saving hot water systems designed for high energy efficiency and performance capabilities.
Rinnai INFINITY 26 Smartstart continuous flow hot water systems are a dedicated range of water saving 26-litre water heating systems incorporating all the features of the standard Rinnai INFINITY Continuous Flow range with the addition of a circulation pump to pre-heat the water in the pipes before the tap is turned on.
The Rinnai INFINITY 26 Smartstart is a high efficiency fully integrated hot water system with an on-demand pump function and can be simply operated by selecting the ‘preheat’ button on any water controller installed in the home. The pump automatically switches off after one pass of the ring main, saving energy.
Designed to suit a ‘ring main’ or ‘flow and return’ plumbing system, Rinnai INFINITY 26 Smartstart continuous flow hot water systems are ideal for new homes, renovations or retrofitting into houses where access can be gained to run additional piping.
Unlike traditional ‘flow and return’ systems where the water in the pipes is continuously heated, the INFINITY 26 Smartstart only heats the water before the hot water tap is opened, saving thousands of litres of water over the life of the hot water system.
Using the pre-heat function on the INFINITY 26 Smartstart hot water system in a 3-person home around 18 times a day, the household could save up to 15,000 litres of water over the course of a year, which otherwise would have been washed down the drain while waiting for the water to heat to a desired temperature.
Rinnai INFINITY 26 Smartstart continuous flow hot water systems are ideal for installation in eco-friendly 7 Star homes as well as green/ low emission projects including many Government and local council funded developments.
Key benefits of the fully integrated Rinnai INFINITY 26 Smartstart:
Key features of Rinnai INFINITY 26 Smartstart continuous flow hot water systems:
- Cheaper than purchasing the units separately
- Less expensive to install as less pipework and fittings are required
- Takes up less space, is quicker to install and now also fits into a Recess Box
- High efficiency hot water unit with inbuilt hot water circulation
- Pre-heats the water in the pipes before the tap is turned on
- On-demand pump system that only operates when required and automatically shuts off
- Activated in any room with a water controller
- Saves water and energy
- 5.1 Energy Star Rating
- 12-year warranty on the heat exchanger
- Operation at extremely low hot water flow rates
- Superior compatibility to 3 star (WELS) water saving fixtures